- Have a Certificate of Entry (COE).
- Have a medical certificate with an RT-PCR laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, and issued no more than 72 hours before departure
- Come from one of the following 69 countries in this LIST (last updated on July 11th)
- Booking at one of the Phuket SHA+ Sandbox Hotels, and a SHABA certificate from the hotel.
- Full pre-payment receipt for all COVID-19 tests (obtained from your Sandbox Hotel). If you are staying less than 14 days then a return flight ticket is required as well.
- You must be Vaccinated 14 Days to 1 Year Before your date of Arrival.
- You must have been in your departure origin country for at least 21 days.
- Children under the age of 12 Years Old do not need to be vaccinated.
- Children between 6, and 18 will need to have a Rapid Antigen Test when they arrive at the Phuket Airport.
- The insurance must cover travel, as well as COVID-19. COVID-19 coverage meets the 100,000 USD coverage requirement to enter Thailand.
- Undergo Immigration, and Customs procedures, and a COVID-19 screening, including RT-PCR tests.
- Install the "Thailand Plus" application, and other applications depending on the province.
- Check in at a pre-booked Phuket SHA+ Sandbox Hotel.
- If you continue to not test positive for COVID-19 you may travel around the Phuket province for at least 14 days.
- You will be tested on the day of arrival, on the 6-7 days, and the 12-13 days.
- After 14 nights have passed you may travel around Thailand.
Thailand Entry Requirements